The SalonBiz App for iPad has been updated this week! The latest release is full of features you are sure to love #freethefrontdesk. Checkout the user guide for step-by-step instructions.
Quickly add products to tickets using your iPad camera (shown above). Simply, tap the barcode icon and scan your product! The camera also works to scan your gift cards.
Control your schedule with the ability to block and unblock your book. You’ll need access from your system administrator.
Keep track of important guest information by using notes! Access the client details and tap the Add Note button to create customer, appointment, and ticket notes (ticket notes can be added after the guest is checked in).
Save time and book multiple services for one appointment!
Update client information settings and easily opt them in for text/email communication.
More Appointment Book Updates
- Ability to edit the duration of a service and/or request reason of a service already booked
- Preferred Contact Method on customer details screen
- Ability to check in clients with “EDIT MINE” access.
- Uses SalonBiz’s “require email address” setting when adding clients instead of always requiring.
More Ticket Updates
- Ability to access full list of tickets created on iPad (so that you can leave a walk-in ticket and get back to it)
- Ability to select a Staff 2 for services when adding them to the ticket
- Ability to select Staff 2 for services that came from appointments
- Ability to apply series payments
- Ability to raise the price of a service or product on the ticket line (with proper access from SalonBiz security)
- Ability to apply check payments
- Interface update to the ticket to move “Add Item” buttons to the top, and Payment buttons at the bottom
- Greys out “Credit Card” payment button until you have the proper credentials saved for processing. Click here to get started.